B&B’s Five Private Casitas
A Mystical Retreat...
There are five idntical/individual private casitas, and the only difference is:
Zuni, Navajo, Hopi - Queen size bed
Acoma & Pueblo - King size bed
Enjoy the Taos Aesthetic; Our (5) individual casitas are carved into the mountaintop, and elegantly designed in a Santa Fe style. The original designs were inspired from the Taos Pueblo Native American reservation in NM. Each Casita is in the adobe style architecture, and every room offers panoramic views of our vineyards, orchards, and the surrounding canyon of the Santa Lucia Mountains.
A Romantic Hideaway...
This is a romantic place for couples looking to escape from busy life/kids, and just need to shut down for a while and recharge. There are no phones, busy lobby, donuts, or any of that commercial hotel stuff. We'll promise you won’t miss any of it once you are here. What you will have is one of the most memorable and amazing experiences you’ll ever know. Life is too short to miss what Mother-Earth has to offer. Come stay with us and watch nature at work; stunning sunrises, howling coyotes, breathtaking sunrises/sunsets and your own private sky show with dazzling stars.
Club Members receive an automatic 20% discount...
"If not a member, Join Wine Club or sign-up at arrival to get the discounts"
- Weekdays- $225/night (Sun-Thur)
- Weekends- $275/night (Fri-Sat, 2-night min.)
- Wine Festivals- $375/night (3rd weekend in Mar, May & Oct with 2-night min.) postponed until 2013
- Major Holiday- $325/night (2-night min. required) postponed until 2013
Complimentary items included:
- Gourmet breakfast
- A bottle of wine
- Wine tasting fee admission
- Gated property, 40-acre vineyard & winery
- Private entrance & courtyard with a fireplace
- TV (satellite) CD/DVD Player
- Fireplace (Kiva), Ceiling Fan
- Air Conditioning (compact and quiet)
- Coffee bar, fridge, microwave
- Hot tub/whirlpool tub (outdoor)
- WiFi- Accessible from the main courtyard
- Private Massage (by advanced appointments only, cost extra)
- Private wine barrel room tour & tasting (by advanced appointment only)
- BBQ Grill (Outdoors)
- Amusement Park, Antique Shopping, Aquarium,
- Art Galleries, Beach, Casino, Concert venue,
- Gourmet/Fine Dining, Historical interests, Lake,
- Movie Theater, Museum, National/State parks,
- Nature area, Ocean, Wine Tasting Tours,
- Hummer Rides, Golf, Sport Fishing,
- Sub Sea Tours & Kayaks,
- Eagle Watch Tours, Outlet Stores, Performing Theater,
- Picnic area, Religious Services, River, Rodeo, Vineyard, Winery, Zoo
Downtown Paso Robles- 5-miles
- Paso Robles (15-minutes) small aircraft only
- San Luis Obispo (45 minutes)
- San Jose- 2.5 hours
- Santa Barbara- 2.5 hours
Los Angeles- 3.5 hours